harold milo, at 11 months old you:
- are the sweetest of sweet babies. never have i ever known a sweeter baby than you!
- are a heart. breaker. for sure. so adorable with your blonde hair and blue eyes.
- finally got a tooth. one tiny little tooth on the bottom right.
- had an ear infection last month and had to take your first antibiotic. you were kind of a weenie, the doctor said it not me. but you loved the medicine.
- are not walking or standing on your own. and you have no desire to do so.
- weigh 18 pounds and are 28" tall. you are perfectly proportionate. little, only in the 8th percentile, but proportionate.
- loooooooooooove your big sister and have started getting into her things, which drives her crazy but is fun to watch.
- are still a mama's boy. but you love your daddy too, very much.
- are an animal lover for sure. you have yet to meet a dog that scares you. you let them all lick your face and whack you with their tails.
- have a bit of a temper. and you are a bit of a screamer. i think you've picked up some of your sister's bad habits.
- put every single thing in your mouth.
- love food. all types of food. you could sit in your highchair all day and be completely content.
- are a joy to our family and to everyone you meet.
this is such a fun age....something new and different every day. and harry is developing the best little personality. i see so much of elle in his personality and demeanor. i am afraid i am going to have 2 kids that run circles around me.
we are so blessed by this little life. can't imagine him not a part of our family. he makes life that much sweeter every single day.