we not only celebrated easter today. we also celebrated our baby girl's 2 month old birthday.
at 2 months old elle louise is:
- still very sweet tempered with a bit of a temper! i would like to say she gets the temper from her daddy but i'm afraid i'm the culprit here.
- a very good nurser. we are back to square one (or two)...she has started nursing a lot more frequently. going to try to address that this week.
- in love with her daddy. she follows his voice everywhere! definitely a daddy's girl!
- still a tad bit colicky (sp?). we battle it every night for a few hours. "gripe water" is our best friend right now.
- enjoying her baths more and more. now she just screams when we take her out of the tub, not the whole. the precious hates to be cold.
- a fan of her carseat and being on the go. as long as i'm moving she is content in her seat. that is unless she is hungry.
- loves shopping. that's my girl! we go to the mall with her gigi and aunts once a week and she loves it. as do i.
- greatly enjoys being outside. its therapeutic for us both. praise jesus for the beautiful weather we've been experiencing!
- loves for me to read to her. the pictures are captivating to her. we love books with loud colors, it doesn't really matter what the words read!
- very stylish. dressing her chunky body could not be more fun.
- hates having her diaper change. when will that ever change?
- loves her momma! we are going to have a very special relationship! praying even through the tween/teen years.
- a chubby monkey. elle louise has finally grown out of most of her newborn clothes and currently wearing 0-3 months. she has actually grown out of one ralph lauren 3 month romper. so sad. she is growing so fast.
- still a huge fan of her paci (pacifer, fa fa, pa...there are many names). we would be in big trouble if she didn't like that thing. she also likes to suck on her thumb/hand here and there, but only when the paci isn't present.