Sunday, December 16, 2012

baby #2 {20 weeks)

20weeks

20 weeks!

progressionCollage
wow! i love seeing how my belly has grown!

it's hard to believe that we are already 5 months pregnant. i scheduled my next prenatal for january and got to thinking we would only be 15 weeks away from my due date at that time! its approaching so quickly and we are so unprepared physically. mentally we are there. we are so ready for this little guy to join our family on this side of the belly! more than anything i'm so excited to see what he will look like. i kind of have a feeling about his personality. but i'm sure i could be completely wrong. he and elle are so different in utero. she was so very active. was never ever still. and her movements were sharp and distinct. baby harry is active but in a different way. he is so soft with his movements. i think he will be a chill baby/kid. can't wait to meet the little guy.

we have had such a busy week, hence the no blogging. i feel bad just doing the pregnancy posts, but they are more for me anyway. so sorry for the lack of content. i finished up the last of my elle + ollie orders. praise the lord. and we've had something every evening last week/weekend. and i have most of christmas shopping done. excited to enjoy the last week and a couple days before christmas!

kbsig

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kari, where do you buy your maternity jeans? I'm struggling to find cute ones that don't droop in the bum area!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica! These are actually not maternity, they are Blank brand denim and they are so stretchy and comfy. But the maternity jeans I do love and wear all the time are the old navy skinny jeggings. They were pretty droopy in the bum when I first started wearing them. But as I started filling out they started fitting better!

      Delete
    2. Okay. Good to know. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. SO CUTE!!!! You look great, mama! I just love the comparisons with your sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KB, which style Blanks are these??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, friend!
      The jeans are "the shoplifter" I think. I looked up the style number that is on the inside tag.

      Delete
  4. You look beautiful! Congratulations on the baby boy!

    ReplyDelete

love comments from readers! drop a line or two and let me know you were here!